Tuesday, April 21, 2015

2015 PCChallenge Recap

      So at the start of 2015 I joined in a Polymer Clay Challenge over at Kater's Acres. It's been good to do it. It's my goal to keep it up. I really love my polymer clay. Well we are 14 weeks in and she suggested to the participants to do a recap. I think that's a fabulous idea.  One thing I've learned is that I'm ALL OVER the place with this challenge. But for me- it was all about experimenting and finding my strengths and dislikes, etc and most of all, being creative.  At the very least I'm re-acquainted with the various clay brands that are out there.  So here is my recap.  Making the photo collage was a challenge in itself since my previous laptop bit the big one and although I had them all organized- my blog files were the one thing I didn't back up. (I learned that lesson)

Ack.. I think I got all my pics out of order at the end.  I can't forget this guy... 

#2015pcchallenge

And... there you have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment