Tuesday, December 2, 2014

2015 Whaaaat?

       Less than one month away and it will be a NEW year.  2015  HoLy CrAp!  Do you realize that is the year that Marty in "Back to the Future" traveled to?  That was  *gulp* 30 years into the future and that is THIS coming year.
     So what does 2015 hold? I have no freakin' clue. My creativity seems to ebb and flow in the weirdest manner lately.  What do I want to achieve in 2015? Well.... I want to make jewelry, I want to make more items with Polymer Clay, I want to get into miniatures.  I want to seriously buckle down and get back to where I was creatively before you know... life got complicated.  I just want to be creative dammit.  If not for any other reason but my own sanity.
       So I am pledging to be creative with Polymer Clay on a weekly basis. :D  Crazy right?  OH hell why not?
   Good thing there is already a movement to do just that. :D  Yes-  I hereby commit to the  "2015 Polymer Clay Challenge".  Thanks to Katie over at Katres Acres I want to commit to being creative with Polymer Clay in 2015!

    1.) I want to sculpt more monsters/critters/characters.
    2.) Explore miniatures in polymer clay
    3.) because we all know polymer clay is a "crossover" medium- I want to incorporate it into jewelry/ charms as well
    4.) I want to actually produce something from the tutorials I've bought and collected- like the ones on BlueBottleTree. I don't want to just achieve it from a technical standpoint- I want to actually go further and create something with it- not just the technique.


So there you have it. I think I need more clay. Bah ha ha ha
           

No comments:

Post a Comment