Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Phew!

   Honestly- didn't think I'd be at THIS moment. Only 3 days until the reveal and I finally got a creative leg up on my soup, not for lack of trying mind you!   Oh it's not finalized by any means, there's a few kinks that need to be worked out... literally. A couple of technical issues, I want to rework some of the craftmanship issues- let's just say- my first time using crimps and it's not too pretty. lol But as I was trying it on in the mirror- I came to the conclusion that I would in fact wear it.  I also came to the conclusion that boobs get in the way of certain necklaces. But that's another story!  So the next few days I'll be tweaking what I have and hopefully still have sunshine to shoot some photos.

   I can't wait!!!

1 comment:

  1. I've been in the same position...completely redesigned...ran out of beads...just about done now but must say after the reveal I'm taking it apart and doing it the right way! Looking forward to Saturday!

    ReplyDelete