Saturday, May 24, 2014

Life is WONDERFUL

    ***If you are here for the BSBP- HERE is the link.***

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*





Time for my regularly scheduled overdue ramble... (I've been holding a lot in)

     No life is perfect... But all life is a gift to not take for granted.  Never let the toxic people in your life (current or previously) cloud your day.  You are as happy as you let yourself be. Have no shame or guilt in enjoying the simple things in life.   Most of all BE YOURSELF and be your BEST self!  OH and those fleeting moments when Karma gives you a validating glimpse of those toxic people's lives and actions-  acknowledge it and MOVE ON! Life is too short to give it a second thought. But know... Karma never fails, it's timing might not be what we want, but it all comes around. :D  ...and that's all I have to say about that. 

   Now that the BSBP is on the downswing and all the stress of getting the piece designed and posted on time is over. I can relax a bit more.  I've had house guests last weekend that left on Tuesday. My parents drove out from Missouri to see the new house and spend some time with my husband and I.  It was a good visit. We took them the Lemay Car Museum, which even if you are not a car enthusiast  (which I am NOT) it's an AMAZING museum.  I'm pretty sure my dad enjoyed it. He had a blast telling us which car he'd driven, his first car, his fathers first car, cars he had through the years...etc.  It's that extensive of a collection.  
     
     I think they also appreciated the quiet and the walk-ability of our neighborhood, sidewalks and variety of woodland trails. We even saw a deer one morning. I had seen them cross the roads, but hadn't been that close to one. Pretty sure the deer said  "OH CRAP! HUMANS!" . lol  The mountain even cooperated and came out the last evening they were visiting.   I had also taken them down to Dash Point Pier and we saw an Eagle, granted it was being chased by some crows but we still got to take in it's beautiful soaring. The tide was on it's way out and we saw a bunch of crabs walking around and starfish galore hanging on the legs of the pier.  It was a good visit. 
    
       Now to get back to the regularly scheduled things... my goal is to get my craft den back to blank canvas status...
   : cue the maniacal laughter...

it COULD happen....

seriously stop laughing...  (oh I'm talking to myself when I say that)

Happy Memorial Day a.k.a.  long ass weekend...


2 comments:

  1. Karma is a funny thing. Sounds like you had a blast with all your company. Can't wait to see that studio of yours and yes, it was a long ass weekend!! Well deserved too!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think everyone had fun and my dog was calmer than I gave him credit for... he didn't trip anyone and no one fell down the stairs. :D

      Delete