Monday, May 5, 2014

Deja Monday

     Yep-I'm exactly in the same position I was last Monday. Good news is the Bead Soup reveal date was pushed back a week. *phew!*  Bad news is that my creative status has not changed.  I'm still majorly blocked. I've even ceased all of my beloved art charm swaps for a few months. That's partly because I need to get my art den in order and finish some unpacking and organizing. Also my parents are coming out in a couple of weeks and I need to get things in order so they aren't tripping over Rubbermaid totes. lol

      There is no denying I am Blocked with a capital "B". * sigh *

      This will pass... I need something... Something... ANYTHING to tap some creative juices.

      In other news, the most exciting thing this last weekend is that security saw a bear cub! (there is still new construction in various stages- so we have night security that patrols the area to deter thieves of course) He spotted it on the far side of the neighborhood Sunday in the a.m.  Honestly, I'm not too worried about encountering a bear or large cat. The furthest I go on my walks are just on the tip of the section that the cub was spotted in, which is closer to a denser wooded area with no current construction. Plus I'm not out and about THAT early. lol  It's just fascinating to know there are bears in the area.
     Our little section of the neighborhood is about to get busier- they are extending one of the nearby roads to new residential. Hopefully they will move forward with the dog park as well. Eventually there will be retail and dining and shopping, etc. We are a brand new community with a 20 year development plan. It's exciting, but makes me anxious. I have always wanted to live in a neighborhood that I could walk to the store and other places nearby, but I might be pushing 60 yrs old before that come to fruition. Who knows?

Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Sending you Ju Ju Bees so you get some Beading Ju Ju! I am sure you are just lying and will come up with something AWESOME! I have faith in you. Lay everything out on a table and pic the focal....then something that goes with the focal.....pic your chain or ribbon, a few beads then....GO GO GO!!!

    ReplyDelete