Monday, March 10, 2014

Monthly Palette Swap

     I was finally able to get creative over the weekend. Craft den is still not put back together but apparently pulling all the towering boxes out helped. I can at least go in there and sit down at my desk (not empty anymore) and doodle around.  
     I am a member of a great Yahoo group called Art Charms and one of the things that drew me in was the monthly color palette swaps. It was a way to experiment and learn some finishing techniques when I was just starting out in the jewelry journey I am on about a year ago.  Here is the palette for this month:


Here is what I came up with:
That really is the peachy orange in that diamond shaped bead... the elusive sunlight washed it out a bit. :D

Hopefully I am back on the creative wagon. I didn't however touch even one of those boxes I pulled out of my den. oh well.

 Tomorrow is another day..  :D


1 comment: