Monday, February 10, 2014

The little bead that could

     So I thought between my computer crashing a few months back and my phone crapping out that I had lost photos of previous little treasures I created. Thankfully, I had managed to sync some photos to FaceBook from my phone. I squealed with joy when I found them. For the sake of making continuing this blog and making another post, here ya go.
     Please have it known this post is a little photo heavy. :D  No... I am NOT a professional photographer, just in case the amazing and inconsistent size and layout astounds and inspires you.  (sarcasm) I can't find my photo editing CD to re install since my computer crashed and we moved. blah blah blah
   DRUM ROLL PLEASE!
    This was my first bracelet that I made using a bag of old jewelry I found at the junk store. I love the pale greens and clear glass beads.

These washers were my first results using plain old washers from the hardware store and covering with resin.

These are a few examples for a monthly color swap in an online group I participate in. 
 Here are some other pieces I created for various charm swaps.


 

















This concludes this installment of schtuff I've made. :D



1 comment:

  1. Hi Andrea,

    I posted a request on your FB page to connect but it said I have to pay $1.00 if I want it to go directly to your in box...LOL! So take a look at 'other' messages and see if there is one from me...it would be easy to connect through PMs on FB. Did you make the buttons and beads in this post? I see you are a polymer clay artist, that is one medium I haven't tried yet. TC, D

    ReplyDelete